[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 project updated

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:48:00 -0500

Brian Lloyd wrote:

>http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.6/ProposedFeatures
>
>I tried to capture who volunteered for what, but please look
>this over and let me know if I have you volunteered for something
>that you didn't mean to volunteer for :) You can also fix it
>yourself if you like (its a wiki).

To stir things up some more: for my part, I don't like seeing "we need
feature X" without the corresponding "I'll volunteer to write feature
X."  Items that dont get contributed probably are not going to survive.
  It's probably also worthwhile to consider "how do I make the least
intrusive contribution" as well, such that we don't end up with
highly-conflicting contributions.   Products form fairly unintrusive
contributions.  Changes to ZServer cause headaches.  :)  I *really like*
bugfixes or "feature fixes" though.

--
Matt Kromer
Zope Corporation  http://www.zope.com/