[Zope-dev] Permission Question

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@km3.de
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:20:15 +0200

Hi all,

i have i question on the permission-system of zope.
Lets say i have a product which contains a zclass "foo" and i have created
a role "foo_role" where every user belonges to this role
is able to add "foo" instances. This works fine.
But how do i define my permissions so, that all users which belong to
"foo_role" are able to delete "foo"-instances.

I created a zope-permission "Delete Foo objects", then i mapped this permission
to "Delete objects" in the zclass "foo" like the mapping from "Add Foos" to "Create class instances".
But this doesnt work.

Can anyone help me...

Thanks in advance