[Zope-dev] please publish new edition of Zope Book often

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
19 Apr 2003 12:07:59 -0400

Would a PDF version do?  There are no plans to paper-publish the 2.6 or
further editions of the book.  I've been threatening to finish the 2.6
edition for a while (I've been procrastinating a bit).  But I could roll
a PDF out of what we have very quickly.  I might just call it "done" at
that point.