[Zope-dev] WebDAV Collection/Resource Chameleon Question

Eric Roby Eric.Roby at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 8 13:37:11 EST 2003

We are trying to  make a 'folderish' (WebDAV Collection) class appear as
a WebDAV Resource to WebDAV clients.  I won't go into the reasons why we
want to do this unless someone is interested. We have made several
attempts at this but have been unsuccessful to date.  Rather than go
into all the gory details about what we have tried I am asking if anyone
could tell me if it is even technically possible to trick the WebDAV
machinery (server/client) into treating this class in this way?

TIA

Eric