[Zope-dev] problem with TAL statements across multiple lines in zope 2.7b3

Gerry Kirk gerry at faithonline.com
Mon Dec 15 08:31:38 EST 2003

These are lines that did not produce an error with zope 2.6.2. They
aren't even my code - I've run into errors in two different products -
Plone and PloneCalendar.

For testing, I merged the line together, then pressed Enter and used
spaces to move the code across multiple lines.

Gerry Kirk
Project Manager
www.faithonline.com
www.dioceseonline.com