[Zope-dev] Conflict Errors; how to track them down?

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:08:23 +0800

Hi all,

Except for SARS, another problem that's been plagueing us for months are
seemingly random Conflict Errors.  We see about 10 every day on our Zope
2.6.1, and they can happen on any page.  In most cases they are not
related to pages that actually updated anything (AFAIK), although we do
use SESSIONS (but no frames).  Any clue how to track down which objects
are having problems, what's causing this?

------
2003-06-03T09:08:10 INFO(0) ZODB conflict error at
/VirtualHostBase/http/www.beijingsammies.com:80/sammies/VirtualHostRoot/
(7 conflicts since startup at 2003-06-02T13:15:05)=20
------

I volounteer to write up a HOWTO document regarding this and the "Bad
reference to" errors we're also getting (see previous post) if I can
just find out what's wrong.

Regards,
--=20
Bjorn