[Zope-dev] ATTENTION! cvs to subversion transition DEFERED indefinately

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Apr 28 10:20:01 EDT 2004

Sorry for the false start.

I totally missed a flaw in subversion's handling of text-file line endings.
I suspect that this is fixable, but it's not going to be fixed today.
I can't afford to spend much more time on this before Zope X3.0
gets to beta, so I don't expect to get back to this for a month
or so.  If you want to help, let me know.

The next time we try this, I'll build a longer testing period
into the plan, and, probably a more gradual migration (e.g.
only move the ZODB head first.)

Jim