[Zope-dev] 2.7 management_page_charset cannot be callable anymore

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Thu Jan 15 09:28:21 EST 2004

Hi guys -

I was trying to be responsive to getting the issue resolved, since
I'd like to make a (hopefully final) beta of 2.7 of Friday. I'll be
happy to check in (or have you check in) whatever fixes are needed
to give you the flexibility you need so long as it is b/w compatible,
but I won't have the time to actively figure out what those fixes
are this week.

If you or Hajime can send me a patch against the current 2.7
branch, I'll make sure they get in before the beta is cut (or if
either of you are committers it is also fine to checkin yourselves
to the Zope-2_7-branch and head and let me know when its done).

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com