[Zope-dev] Re: AccessControl Problems on Mac OSX

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Thu Jul 8 09:16:06 EDT 2004

It looks like this bug was closed due to lack of feedback from the
original poster. I would suggest opening a new collector issue and
reference that one if you think it is the same issue (it certainly
appears to be on the surface).

The collector issue would stand a much better chance of being acted on
if you also submit a patch with a cooresponding unittest that fails on
Mac OS X with the current implementation.

-Casey