[Zope-dev] Prohibiting Spams on the List

Mohsen Moeeni mohsen at schoolnet.ir
Tue Jun 15 17:51:31 EDT 2004

Hello !

Fristly excuse me for cross-posting. Actually, I did not like
to be the person who comes this up however the amount of spams
which is propagated thru the lists is annoying. I wonder
why the guys at Zope Inc. does not tweak the list settings
so posting is only allowed by the members. I have some experience
with MailMan and I know it can be done by changing the following

AdminIface-> Privacy Options -> Sender Filters -> default_memeber_moderation
AdminIface -> Privacy Options -> Sender Filters -> generic_nonmemberaction

I hope if there are other open-spam zope/plone lists, their
managers see my message. :-)

Thanks,
Mohsen,