[Zope-dev] Conditional imports in ZTUtils/__init__.py

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Oct 5 09:16:26 EDT 2004

ZTUtils/__init__.py contains code like this:

   if sys.modules.has_key('Zope'):

       # import things

This is causing me repeated headaches when writing tests, because it
assumes/dictates a certain module import order. Can this go away,
please? I mean we know we are running Zope, don't we?

If there are no objections I will remove the condition on 2_7-branch
and trunk. Tests pass just fine without it.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/