[Zope-dev] Two problems with 2.7.3b1 and CMF1.5.0b2

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Fri Oct 8 06:23:02 EDT 2004

1. Trying to install CPS on the above platform, I get the following error:

ValueError: Not a registered directory:
Products/CPSDefault/skins/cps_javascript (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)

Has anything changed with the skin directory registration? I can't find
any change log to check...

2. Worse: I can't debug it. The standard import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
does nothing at all! I checked (by adding prints) that the pdb and bdb
code is reached, and it is, but nothing happend! And yes, debug-mode in on.

Any ideas?