[Zope-dev] Questioning about the Satisfaction of Software Developers within the Zope Community

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Oct 17 10:20:30 EDT 2004

Hi all,

as we from gocept are supporting this diploma thesis, I would love if
you could take the time and fill out this questionnaire. Details see
below.

Thanks,
Christian Theune

Dear Zope developers and users,

in the context of a diploma thesis at the university of Jena, Germany,
supported by gocept GmbH & Co KG, I conduct presently an investigation
about the satisfaction of active Zope developers. Furthermore, the
survey focuses on your perception of your impact within the Zope
Community and on your benefits of your collaboration for Zope. The
results of the investigation will be made available to the Zope
Community. Thus, we hope that this study will contribute to improved
collaboration within the Zope Community. The questionnaires will be
treated anonymously. The completion of the questionnaire takes about 20
minutes.

Please take part! Otherwise the results will not mirror everybody’s
opinions.

The questionnaire is available bilingually (English/German) at
http://evaluation.gocept.com and should be filled out by the 26th of
October the latest.

For queries please contact Katrin Wodzicki via Katrin.Wodzicki at uni-
jena.de

In advance I thank you for your support!

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -