[Zope-dev] Re: branched Zope 2.9

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun Nov 13 14:46:45 EST 2005

--On 13. November 2005 20:33:01 +0100 Florent Guillaume <fg at nuxeo.com>
wrote:
> Anyway if we want to go further we need to schedule bug days. One per
> week, or something like that. Otherwise nobody will set aside the time to
> discuss, investigate and fix the current bugs.

Right, right, but there must be enough people to fix bugs...the last bugs
days we had were not sooo successful. There is no way to enforce
contributors to fix bugs. Speaking for myself I look at bugs from time to
time and see what I can fix. There are bunch of bugs where you don't know
if it is a bug or a feature...it's basically a question of having  time...

-aj