[Zope-dev] Re: branched Zope 2.9

Craeg Strong cstrong at arielpartners.com
Sun Nov 13 16:14:23 EST 2005

What about making the banch but calling it an alpha release?

I suspect many more people would have a chance to kick the tires if they
could download binaries.
You may find some of the "critical" bugs actually only occur in very
specific circumstances,
or that there are other, even more critical bugs hiding.

I think most people are mature enough to understand what an alpha
release is, and treat it as such.

Just a thought,

--Craeg