[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/ Collector #556: sqlvar now returns 'null' rather than 'None'.

Andrew Veitch andrew at logicalware.com
Mon Oct 10 10:17:09 EDT 2005

SQLite implements enough of a subset of SQL to be genuinely useful
and it's performance isn't too bad either. There is a Zope DA for it
somewhere too.

We've never been able to use Gadfly for testing as it's so far from
standard SQL that it just causes more problems than it solves - as we
saw at the beginning of this thread.

--
Logicalware Ltd
Stuart House, Eskmills, Musselburgh, EH21 7PQ, UK

believed to be clean.