[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Oct 18 10:28:32 EDT 2005

This is already done on the zodb-blobs-branch.  I would be happy to
create a mountpoint-branch that does not externally link the ZODB with
blob support, then merge the changes in to the Zope 2 HEAD (and 2.9
branch if one exists).

November 1 feature freeze, eh?  I'd love to get blobs in before this too
but I don't know if it will be possible.  If not, it would really suck.