[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Oct 28 19:51:02 EDT 2005

This merge has been done.

Since "zopectl test <ProductName>" no longer appears to do the right
thing and I can't seem to get test.py to run anything except the entire
test suite, I didn't create any new tests because I wouldn't have had
the time to create tests and run them iteratively.

That said, all existing tests pass and I did do some interactive
stress-testing of the sessioning mount point, both of which made me feel
comfortable enough to go ahead and do the merge.

Enjoy,

- C