[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: Zope/branches/ajung-zpt-end-game/...

yuppie y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de
Tue May 30 12:49:37 EDT 2006

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:

>>> They I guess we should update the external for Five on the branch, and
>>> verify?
>>
>> No, because Five was branched off too. But all that should be history
>> now, anyways, because I merged everything to the trunk and removed the
>> ZPT branches.
>
> Those tests still break when run against the Zope trunk.

I can't confirm that. I no longer see the failures related to the
missing 'default' layer.

Most failures were caused by new requirements for the test setup and CMF
2.0 needs a backport of the test fixes on the CMF trunk.

So it all boils down to the empty expressions issue and this error:

Error in test test_allMetaTypes
(Products.CMFCore.tests.test_TypesTool.TypesTool
Tests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
     testMethod()
   File ".../cmf21/Products/CMFCore/tests/test_TypesTool.py", line
114, in test_allMetaTypes
     act = tool.unrestrictedTraverse(html_quote(factype['action']))
   File "/usr/local/lib/Zope-2.10/lib/python/OFS/Traversable.py", line
263, in un
restrictedTraverse
     obj = next
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'next' referenced before assignment

Cheers,

	Yuppie