[Zope-dev] ZClass Wiki Upgrade

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Thu Apr 19 01:52:46 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the great feedback.

I particularly liked someone's idea of upgrading the ZClass Wiki, so
that there is a good source of information at 1 easily accessible location.

I think it is very important as a community to operate on a shared
blackboard.

Not quite as good as writing code, but an important first step.

http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/ZClasses

I added a page on where I want ZClasses to go.

There are two pages on the problems with ZClasses.  Read that TWO!

There is a page on alternatives to ZClasses.

There is a link to the deprecation annoucement.

I tried to add some formatting to the page.

I am not sure how to make the word "ZClass" not link to the same page.

I do have an accounting application I want to bring up quickly, and this
seems to me the fastest way to bring it up, but also
to have an upgrade path to the future.

I invite you all to make your edits there.

Regards
Chris