[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Jun 26 09:14:34 EDT 2007

--On 26. Juni 2007 15:00:23 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen
<philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:

>> Don't we need a released 3.3.x?
>
> Right, right. I meant to say: What's the matter with the latest Zope
> 3.3.x release? Are there any bugfixes in the Zope 3.3 branch that Zope 2
> is waiting for? Otherwise we can just release with the latest Zope
> 3.3.x...

There is basically nothing with the 3.2 and 3.3 branches. I just don't know
about all details of the current 3.X development in order to feel
comfortable enough to create a Zope 2 release from the current branches
without having the OK from the related release masters. I could make
(internal) tags on my own but this should be done in general by the
responsible release manager (just for release safety) :-)

Andreas