[Zope-dev] Zope 3.3 common criteria derivative

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Nov 7 10:03:54 EST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the common criteria evaluation is using zc`s "Sharing" security
> policy.
> I need to specify a version number/name that describes the release
> to be
> evaluated.

I'm sad to say that, while I still like this security policy, we're
no longer using it, which probably means no one is using it.  I
apologize for pointing you in that direction. I sadly recommend using
the standard security policy. Of course, you're welcome to keep using
the sharing security policy. maybe that's easier at this point.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation