[Zope-dev] Zope 3.3 common criteria derivative

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Nov 7 10:08:03 EST 2007

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.11.2007, 10:03 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> On Nov 7, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > the common criteria evaluation is using zc`s "Sharing" security
> > policy.
> > I need to specify a version number/name that describes the release
> > to be
> > evaluated.
>
> I'm sad to say that, while I still like this security policy, we're
> no longer using it, which probably means no one is using it.

I already somewhat suspected that but I do think it's still useful and
I'll continue using it for the sake of getting done.

> I apologize for pointing you in that direction. I sadly recommend using
> the standard security policy. Of course, you're welcome to keep using
> the sharing security policy. maybe that's easier at this point.

No worries.

I feel the same and except from deriving from the standard back then
nobody could have predicted this. I *was* thinking about switching but
that would make me rewrite large parts. I'll go down that road.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany