[Zope-dev] i18nmessageid has a broken link

Sebastian Wehrmann sw at gocept.com
Fri May 9 04:29:03 EDT 2008

hey Tim,

Tim Terlegård schrieb:
> On May 9, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Sebastian Wehrmann wrote:

> Why do you need this linux specific egg anyway?

I don't need this egg, my buildout is always requesting it instead of
the source package.

I only wanted to ask if someone could please remove the broken link from
the download.zope page so that everyone (including me) who indexed his
buildout.cfg with the zope3.4 index will get the source package of
zope.i18nmessageid instead of the egg (which does not exist anymore).

Thanks,
--
Sebastian Wehrmann

gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale · germany
www.gocept.com · work. +49 345 122988912 · fax. +49 345 12298891