[Zope-dev] working with SUF

abhishek dastidar abhi at littlewiki.in
Thu Nov 20 18:18:06 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am looking at how to use SimpleUserFolder to simulate users in zope.Since
I don't need to add/edit users in zope,I only added the getUserDetails in
the contents tab inside acl_user as per the readme .The problem is I can't
import anything in a python script and I have all my user details in an
external zodb(/tmp/data.fs)) so I am in a fix !
what is that I can do now ?

Also,I read in the readme about subclassing the SUF class.Where do I need to
subclass.Can I do that in a product that I have written and installed in the
same folder?How would SUF know that I have subclassed it inside a product ?

I have to admit that I'm completelty new to zope(2.9 here on debian etch)

Regards,
abhi