[Zope-dev] [Fwd: Zope Tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed]

Benji York benji at zope.com
Sat Nov 29 16:50:21 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:

> I'm working on a new package (maybe named zope.functionaltesting) that
> will provide only what's needed for functional testing of Zope 3 apps
> using testbrowser without all the baggage of zope.app.testing (see
> http://hannosch.eu/zope2-dependencies/zope.app.testing.jpeg).

I give up.  zope.app.testing.functional.HTTPCaller depends on
zope.app.testing.functional.FunctionalTestSetup which opens a huge can
of worms.

I believe it's possible to reduce zope.app.testing.functional's
dependencies, but it'll take a lot of work tracking down just what's
needed and factoring out new components to break dependencies.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer