[Zope-dev] Interface for renderable component

Malthe Borch mborch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:18:27 EDT 2008

2008/9/16 Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu>:
> Yeah, I like that. This is the right package, since it defines high-level
> patterns without any heavy implementations.

Unfortunately, ``zope.contentprovider`` relies on ``zope.tales``
because it implements a TALES expression and somehow, this package
pulls in zope.app.*-packages.

I think we should work to never have zope.*-packages depend on
zope.app.* ––– and perhaps declare a truce on minimizing dependencies
within the zope.* group of packages (it seems very difficult).

\malthe