[Zope-dev] who wants to maintain Zope 3?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Apr 14 12:12:48 EDT 2009

Hi Martijn

Take a look at the z3c.recipe.paster:serve recipe

You can define your WSGI app in a buildout.cfg file like:

[app]
recipe = z3c.recipe.paster:serve
eggs = MYPYPI
ini =
  [filter-app:main]
  use = egg:Paste#translogger
  next = zope

  [app:zope]
  use = egg:MYPYPI
  fsStorage = ${buildout:directory}/parts/fsstorage
  tmpStorage = ${buildout:directory}/parts/tmpstorage

  [server:main]
  use = egg:Paste#http
  host = localhost
  port = 8080

zope.conf =
  ${var:zconfig}

  devmode on

  <eventlog>
    <logfile>
      formatter zope.exceptions.log.Formatter
      path ${buildout:directory}/parts/logs/error.log
    </logfile>
    <logfile>
      formatter zope.exceptions.log.Formatter
      path STDOUT
    </logfile>
  </eventlog>

site.zcml =
  <configure
      xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
      xmlns:meta="http://namespaces.zope.org/meta">
    <include package="mypypi" file="app.zcml" />
  </configure>

after run buildout you can call

bin/app

Regards