[Zope-dev] Defining Zope 3.

Jonathan (dev101) dev101 at magma.ca
Sun Apr 19 16:47:00 EDT 2009

<snip>
I'm getting really tired of this discussion, and also that nobody
comment either positively or negatively on what I write, but just
seems to ignore it, which is frustrating, as it makes me think I'm
completely right but nobody gets it. ;-) I therefore will go with
Martijns suggestion of letting the issue rest for a couple of months.
I will then buy him and the rest of the Foundation Board drinks until
they do what I say and make a pronunciation on the naming issue
according to my suggestions. :-D

</snip>

I was going to try to further explain my compromise which tried to move in
the direction you are attempting, but upon reflection decided that you are
completely right and that no-one else gets it (we are all as dumb as
stones), so instead...  good-bye.

Jonathan