[Zope-dev] Defining Zope 3.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Apr 20 04:06:51 EDT 2009

Hey Jonathan,

Jonathan (dev101) wrote:

 > I was going to try to further explain my compromise which tried to
 > move in the direction you are attempting, but upon reflection decided
 > that you are  completely right and that no-one else gets it (we are
 >  all as dumb as stones), so instead...  good-bye.

I think you caught the brunt of Lennart's rant here even though he
wasn't directing it at you mostly.

I do appreciate your contributions to the discussion, even though I'll
happily disagree with it. I certainly don't think anyone in this thread
is as dumb as stones or dumb in general.

Regards,

Martijn