[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 Released!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Feb 1 01:18:44 EST 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009, Dan Korostelev wrote:
> BTW, there's some problems with python version requirement in the
> "tarball" release. It does not accept python 2.5 while it should as
> stated in the announcement.

Sigh, I only tested by specifying the Python version directly. I am too lazy
to fix it now. :-) If someone fixes the configure file and sends me a new
TGZ, I'll upload it.

On the other hand, I am glad to see that people are testing out the TGZ
release and give it a spin.

I guess we will have a 3.4.1 release soonish. BTW, would someone like to help
out with releases?

Regards,
Stephan
--