[Zope-dev] Grok cave sprint summary, and future todos

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:57:58 EST 2009

Hi!

That's a great piece of work you did, thanks!

I've been following package releases and have noticed some mistakes
mainly in changelog formatting:

> zope.proxy
> =========
>
> 3.5.0 (unreleased)
>
>     * Added support to bootstrap on Jython.
>     * Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.

Well, it IS released :) Also it doesn't really "use" zope.container or
zope.app.container, there's just a comment in the .c file :)

> zope.dublincore
>
> 3.4.2 (unreleased)
> 3.4.1 (2009-01-26)

Again, it IS released. Also some changelog entry is missing :)

Also, please, check the buildout.cfg of the zope.container, because it
still includes some local developer develop  paths and recipes.

WBR, Dan Korostelev