[Zope-dev] Who uses request.getPositionalArguments()?

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Tue Jun 9 09:45:21 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've stumbled over this by accident, but it seems that
getPositionalArguments() in zope.publisher.base.BaseRequest
always returns an empty value (at least, there are no tests in which
it has a non-empty value), and it is also not overridden by any of the
request subclasses in zope.publisher.

I still haven't quite wrapped my head around the whole publishing
machinery, but this strikes me as a little strange, nonetheless.

Could somebody enlighten me why this is so?

Thanks,
Wolfgang