[Zope-dev] buildbots

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Wed Jun 17 03:44:23 EDT 2009

* Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com> [2009-06-16 14:15]:
Hello,

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 08:00, Wolfgang Schnerring <ws at gocept.com> wrote:
>> http://zope.buildbot.securactive.org/waterfall
>> (the ZTK docs mention only the first two. Why?)
> Because nobody had this server on the list ;).

I've added it now. 8-)

>> What I couldn't quite figure out, however is: what, exactly, do these
>> buildbots test?
> 1. checkout svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.release/trunk",

Ah. I didn't know about zope.release, I'll need to look at that. Thanks!

>> If not, is there something I could do to help make that come true?
> I can't make this for all packages on SVN ; so what are the packages
> that you want?

I'll need to look into this further, but could you imagine adding
another builder, in addition to linux-kgs34 and linux-kgs35, let's say
linux-kgstrunk, if there was something like zope.release that this
builder could use?

Wolfgang