[Zope-dev] zope3docs -> zopeframework?

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:05:50 EST 2009

2009/3/4 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> We have an area called 'zope3docs':
>
> http://svn.zope.org/zope3docs/
>
> which contains many documents that are actually more about the Zope
> Framework than the Zope 3 app server. In fact I suspect all of these
> documents are more about the framework than anything else, so we should
> move them all over.
>
> http://svn.zope.org/zopeframework/trunk/
>
> Opinions?

Well, that docs are currently not necessarily about the "zope
framework" (as far as I understood what's "zope framework" now), but
more about general development guidelines applied to any package in
zope svn (except the "migration" section, maybe), but I personally
don't have any objections, as it's still easy to find those docs and
that's the most important. :-)

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev