[Zope-dev] Issues with z3c.rml

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at web.de
Sat May 9 17:14:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I found some issues when updating to z3c.rml 0.8. Patches with more
information attached.

For the zope.pagetemplate issue I'm not sure if I'm missing something but to
me it looks like the alternative code can not work by any means. Probably I'm
missing something obvious as there is even pagetemplate.txt which mentions
that z3c.rml should work even without zope.pagetemplate...

Unfortunately I was unable to resolve main my issue: There seem to be some
problems with the auto-discovery of certain elements like b, br and the new
pageNumber: None of them is present in the autogenerated rml.dtd and they are
also not documented in the pdf reference.

Any ideas how to fix that?

fs