[Zope-dev] [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/ merged haufe-legacy-integration branch

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 12 09:31:20 EDT 2009

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> Yes, that is possible. But I fear this list might not be the most
> appropriate place.

Why not? I think having all developers being away of activity going on
with issues related to the software would be a good thing...

> Maybe we should revive the 'zope-collector' mailing
> list (or am I dreaming that such a list ever existed?)

I'd prefer this than nothing. At least then it's easy to join that list
without having to go through Launchpad's arcane group-joining process...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk