[Zope-dev] [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/ merged haufe-legacy-integration branch

Sidnei da Silva sidnei.da.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:15:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Huh? I can't tell for zope2-dev as I'm a member, but I see no "big green
> button" here:
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~launchpad-dev

Chris, please slow down and read the *whole* message and also my other
replies. I can't keep up with your speed, and you you're just causing
a lot of extra communication overhead by not reading what I'm writing
and quickly replying with short messages. This is not IRC/IM.

Thanks!

--
Sidnei da Silva
Canonical Ltd.