[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0 release?

Malthe Borch mborch at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:10:33 EDT 2009

2009/5/21 Adam GROSZER <agroszer at gmail.com>:
> Well, the strong target is to make z3c.form 2.0 compatible with
> KGS 3.4. (z3c.pt is somehow intertwined with z3c.ptcompat too.)
> That's the goal am chasing though I'm quite busy right now.

I don't know the implications of requiring zope.i18n >= 3.5, but I can
say that it's the only dependency that could somehow cause
difficulties. Neither z3c.pt nor z3c.ptcompat have any odd
dependencies (package or version-wise).

Perhaps it's the obsolete dependency on lxml that's causing confusion;
I read a post or two on the list rightfully mentioning that this was a
very difficult dependency indeed.

I think at this point that z3c.form could have a strong dependency on
z3c.pt. Complete list of extra packages:

- z3c.pt
- chameleon.core
- chameleon.zpt
- sourcecodegen