[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0 release?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sat May 23 02:33:20 EDT 2009

Hello Malthe,

The problem that I see here with lxml is that it is used for output
checking. Even worse z3c.form requires at least 2.1.1 of lxml, where KGS
3.4 has lxml nailed at 1.3.6.
This burpes already on buildout.
Now even if I would ignore this requirement for testing, (and testing)
how could I be sure that tests pass (with KGS 3.4)?

Take a look at
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.form/branches/adamg-z3c-pt-optional
and try to make the tests work and pass.
Look out, buildout.cfg has the KGS temporarily.