[Zope-dev] Stop energy

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Mar 3 13:06:15 EST 2010

On 03/03/2010 06:58 PM, I cobbled the following sentence together:
> I think there is some relevant and important desire that Chris has which
> actually overlaps with some of thoughts I had lately: organizing the
> currently 65 packages into categories where larger chunks of packages
> make sense of being used together to socially encourage re-use doesn't
> seem bad to me.

I read that sentence a few times but it only became illegible *after*
sending the post. Let me try again:

I think there is some relevant and important desire that Chris has which
actually overlaps with some of the thoughts I had lately: grouping the
65 packages into chunks that are easier to keep in your head and to
communicate to the outside world.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com