[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon May 3 06:20:54 EDT 2010

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Good evening :)
>
> If you have a specific issue with me, you might contact me in private.
> But with your follow-ups this turned into a more general issue.

No, I think this needs to be public as the ZTK is a public project that
I care about. And you're not playing your proper part in it. You're not
going to listen to me (otherwise the fork would never have happened; you
had an issue with listening to me), so I'm informing the rest of the
community. Maybe you'll listen to them. The fork is counterproductive.
And it's just annoying me. It's time for this annoyance to disappear.

Regards,

Martijn