[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:13:10 EDT 2010

On 4 May 2010 00:09, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:

> Hanno is making releases of packages in the ZTK. So it's not just
> Hanno's waste of time; it's mine too. That's where I was coming from
> when this discussion started. It didn't help that the action of making
> the fork really hurt me at the time - I'm not inclined to be calm
> about it.

Unfortunately, that probably means you're going to be ignored. I'm not
saying that to spite you. It's a dispassionate evaluation of what's
going on right now.

If I could, I'd try to get you, Hanno, Lennart, Chris McDonough and a
large amount of beer in the same room. I don't think this is going to
get anywhere by email. I don't think anyone even knows what "this"
really is.

Martin