[Zope-dev] IRC Meeting Today at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue May 4 09:12:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks, Charlie for doing this. Would you consider being the second
person to handle the meetings (reminders, presence, and summaries)
together with me?

I'd like to adjust your agenda a little bit:

On 05/04/2010 02:24 PM, Charlie Clark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can't see Theuni anywhere so I thought I'd do the honours - the meeting
> will be on #zope in just over two-and-a-half hours.
>
> Not sure about the Agenda but I think there is some KGS to be carried over
>   from last week and possibly some of the very recent ZTK discussions need
> formalising so the following is just a suggestion,
>
> Agenda
> ------
>
> - KGS status
> - Windows builds
> - ZTK status
> - Python 3 status
> - Deprecating Python<  2.5

We noticed having more than 3 items will make us rush or not get
throught them thoroughly. I picked from your list. ;)

- KGS 3.4.1 release status
- Test runners/nightly builds
   - Windows machines
- Deprecating Python 2.4 and earlier

> Ongoing issues
>
> Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
> need to follow up on them eventually.

New items appears here from the last log:

- Making regular releases
   - Watch packages which have bugs marked as fix
     committed

- Preparing bug day 2010-05-19
   - upfront bug triage

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com