[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zope.minmax/trunk/ Conform to repository policy.

Zvezdan Petkovic zvezdan at zope.com
Wed May 5 19:26:45 EDT 2010

On May 5, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Log message for revision 112025:
>  Conform to repository policy.

> setup(
>     name='zope.minmax',
>     version='1.1.3dev',
> -    author='Zope Corporation and Contributors',
> +    author='Zope Foundation and Contributors',
>     author_email='zope-dev at zope.org',
>     description=(
>         "Homogeneous values favoring maximum or minimum for ZODB "

Christian Theune has already mentioned that the inclusion of the author check in his script was a misunderstanding.

If you did not see that message already it's here:

https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2010-April/040223.html

Can we now please stop changing the author information?

Otherwise, let me just repeat the question I already asked and Christian answered.

	Can you point us to the Zope Foundation bylaws
	or a policy document that requires this?

	I cannot find this in a contributor agreement.

Best regards,

	Zvezdan