[Zope-dev] Problem in Fetching values from the ZSQL method

joseph_ig gladiatorg4 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:24:46 EDT 2010

Hi Charlie,

Let me thank you first for the help.

SELECT
SecID
,SUM(CASE WHEN txnType IN('pi') THEN quantity ELSE 0 END) AS InitPos
,SUM(CASE WHEN txnType IN('pe') THEN quantity ELSE 0 END) AS EndPos
FROM Txntemp
WHERE  Txntemp.fileImportID = < dtml-sqlvar seqID type="int" >
GROUP BY SecID

Could you please explain how to make use of the src__=True parameter and
where can we view exactly what SQL is being sent to the database.
Please clarify in details.