[Zope-dev] ZTK 1.0 lifetime

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 15:28:34 UTC 2012

Eek, I started mixing up ztk and zope.app

I didn't look too deep into Zope2 because my intention was more for
asking whether packages like zope.app.appsetup need to be tested and
they are only part of ztk 1.0 zopeapp.cfg,
but now I had second look into versions.cfg of zope and plone and I am
seeing that the latest plone still pins versions of ztk 1.0 zopeapp,
and zope.app.appsetup even is a dependency somewhere in plone.

Aww, too bad.

Best regards,

         Patrick