[Zope-dev] CMF on something git like? Was: Products.PluggableAuthService to github?

Patrick Gerken lists at patrick-gerken.de
Wed Feb 18 15:52:17 CET 2015

Hi,

is anybody against moving CMF to
- gitlab.com
- git repos on bitbucket.org
- self hosted gitlab run by me?

If not, what are prefered options? For the self hosted thing, right now
I am running two separate gitlab servers for different organizations
together with my coworker Steffen Lindner. We set up the gitlab Servers
with Ansible and recipes from the debops project. This means, we will
always just update all the servers to newer versions and the setup is
reproducible if for any reason we fail to continue maintaining the
stack.
From what I can tell the most vocal CMF developers on this matter are
Yuppie and Charlie, so I CC both of them.

Best regards,

       Patrick