[Zope-dev] RestrictedPython 3 Update

Michael Howitz icemac at gmx.net
Tue Oct 25 08:18:48 CEST 2016

Hi Zope developers,

the update of RestrictedPython towards Python 3 is making progress. :D
It is really nice to see that so many people already have contributed to the Python 3 branch. More than I ever expected.

To ease the coordination of the contributions I suggest to prevent direct pushes to the Python 3 branch.

Using pull requests would allow other developers to discuss the commits. Travis and coveralls are run, too.
(I fixed the travis configuration and tried to add coveralls support in a PR today.)

Are there any objections to this suggestion?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Howitz