[Zope-PAS] How to use (and develop) an authentication plugin?

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez antlarr at tedial.com
Fri Dec 3 06:29:56 EST 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 10:50, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> The roles that get returned from a user folder do not drive the list of
> roles on the Security tab. You must add your role to the security tab
> yourself - you probably want to do it in the container that holds your
> PAS instance so it gets acquired and becomes visible on all security
> tabs "below" that.

Aaah, I see. Thanks a lot for the explanation, I didn't have that issue clear
at all. I thought that when you clicked on "Add Role" on the security tab,
the role was created, not that the real pool of available roles is larger and
that only makes a visible reference to the "added" role in the current page.

With that, I've been able to make my user manager and role manager work
(really nice).

Thanks again.

--
Antonio Larrosa
antlarr at tedial.com
TEDIAL - Tecnologías Digitales Audiovisuales, S.L.